The graduate school strives to develop and form research-oriented students, practitioners and professionals who are well-prepared and mature Christians responsive to the demands of their chosen professions and/or specialized trainings in order that they may contribute to the welfare of the community and to the progress of their professions.
- To provide the ambience to develop truly educated, critical, self-directed, effective professional leaders and productive contributors in the solution of problems and issues confronting the society of which he is a part.
- To provide necessary competence for nation building in its different aspects; spiritual and religious, socio-economic, civic and cultural at gradually expanding levels: family, community, region, nation.
- To improve competence and expertise in teaching, supervision, administration and management.
- To promote and maintain productive scholarships and research in all areas.
● Doctor in Business Administration
● Doctor in Public Administration
● Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management
● Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Major in Science Education, English
● Master in Business Management
● Master of Arts in Education
Major in: English, Educational Management, Filipino, Mathematics, Guidance and Counseling, Science, Physical Education, Peace and Reconciliation Studies
● Master of Arts in Nursing
Major in: Nursing Service Administration
● Master of Science in Nursing
Major in: Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, and Maternal & Child Nursing
● Master of Arts in Criminology
● Master of Science in Engineering Management
● Master of Science in Library and Information Science
● Master of Science in Public Health
● Master of Science in Social Work