The College of Business Administration aims to
1. equip students with concepts, theories, principles, philosophies and best practices of local and international business combine with technology to make them more globally competitive;
2. assist students acquire skills and competencies in Accounting, Management, Finance and allied programs of Business Administration with an aptitude for Entrepreneurship;
3. shape student’s high ethical standards, living up the values of fairness, honesty, patience, diligence, innovativeness, risk-taking, civic-mindedness and responsible citizenship;
4. provide exposure to students through research thereby enabling them to relate academic instruction to the realities of the global business world; and
5. manifest interest and concern in the major issues, thrust and challenges in local, national and international economy and imbued with Christian leadership commits to make meaningful contribution in the attainment of the development goals of the country.