College Mission Statement
The College of Information Technology is committed to provide quality education through competent instruction, research project and extension for the development of responsible professionals that carries out proficiency in Information Technology and resilient to Salettinian values and ethical standards.
In keeping with the mission statement of the College of Information Technology, it aims to:
- To produce graduates who can demonstrate and contribute to the scientific and theoretical foundations on which Information Technology are built;
- To produce graduates who are technically competent in managing information technology resources;
- To produce fully empowered graduates who are globally competitive, contributor to nation building, ready and willing to share their technical expertise;
- To develop technically oriented graduates who possess work values and who can relate well with others in the workplace; and
- To produce Christian professionals who are God-fearing, socially responsible, and care of nature.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
The BS Information Technology program includes the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies involving planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing and administering, and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to address the needs of an organization. The program prepares graduates to address various user needs involving the selection, development, application, integration and management of computing technologies within an organization.
The BSIT graduates are expected to become globally competent, innovative, and socially and ethically responsible computing professionals engaged in life-long learning endeavors. They are capable of contributing to the country’s national development goals.