The College of Engineering and Architecture offering a five-year course aims to:
- provides its graduates a solid foundation and working knowledge of applied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry together with cultural subjects in Languages and Social Sciences;
- foster in its graduate’s Christian leadership equipped with technical competence and ethical standards of the Engineering professions;
- develop in its graduates proper methods in drafting, surveying, computer programming and electronics;
- develop in its graduates the capability to design and construct quality infrastructures and other public work projects as well as to design and construct medium of electronics information processing, transmission and reception with due consideration to and respect of the environment.
- equip its graduates with competence in conducting research-oriented activities relevant to technical profession.